Free Certified Appraisal On Williams Island*
Home Owners On Williams Island Get A Free Appraisal Paid For By Haute Team!
Desktop Appraisals Average $375
Full Appraisals Average $575
*Home Appraisals, Inc. in cooperation with Haute Team – Williams Island, Luxury Real Estate Sales, is offering a free certified appraiser to home owners on Williams Island who are thinking of selling their Williams Island home. This free appraisal only applies to homes on Williams Island. Please call 305-792-7778 or fill out the form to your right for more information.
Home Appraisals, Inc. is located on Williams Island, FL and has been appraising here since 2001. We are experts in all condominiums and neighborhoods within Aventura. You will not find a more experienced, professional appraiser on Williams Island. We create accurate appraisal reports based on our experience along with local tax and Multiple Listing Service (MLS) records. Every real estate appraisal includes the Appraiser’s signature and Certification License which is issued by the State of Florida.
Most appointments can be scheduled within one business day of submitting your request and completed within two business days from site visit. A Certified Residential or Commercial Appraiser from Aventura performs all of our appraisals.
Every Full Appraisal Report Includes But Is Not Limited To:
- Interior and exterior photos of the subject property in order to determine overall condition and upgrades made.
- A minimum of three recent comparable sales from the local area and an exterior photo of each comparable sale used in the report.
- A location map showing the your property in reference to the comparable sales used in the report.
- And of course, the subject’s appraised value and the appraiser’s state license or certification.
We Complete Appraisals For:
- Real Estate Owners or Buyers: A Certified Appraisal can be a powerful tool for Divorce, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Insurance reduction, Tax Assessment reduction and for-sale-by-owners. Give yourself peace of mind that your largest investment — your Aventura real estate — is really worth what you think it is by obtaining a certified appraisal.
- Mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and originators: We are experts in providing mortgage appraisals. We perform full residential appraisals on Fannie Mae forms for single family, Multi Family, Condos, etc. We also provide appraisals for foreclosure and REO purposes.
- Attorneys: We are experts in providing appraisals for Divorce, Bankruptcy and Estate purposes.
- REALTORS® and real estate agents: We offer pre-listing appraisal services in Aventura, as well as a full range of appraisal services to support your clients’ home buying or home selling needs.