Residential & Commercial Appraiser In Bal Harbour
Desktop Appraisals Average $375
Replacement Cost Appraisals Average $475
Full Appraisals Average $475
If your needs include a professional, prompt, accurate real estate appraiser in Bal Harbour…
then get a free quote on fee and turn time by calling 305-792-7778 or fill out the form to your right. Home Appraisals, Inc. has been appraising here since 2000. We are experts in all condominiums and neighborhoods within Bal Harbour. We create accurate appraisal reports based on our experience along with local tax and Multiple Listing Service (MLS) records. Every real estate appraisal includes the Appraiser’s signature and Certification License which is issued by the State of Florida.
Most appointments can be scheduled within one business day of submitting your request and completed within two business days from site visit.
Every Full Appraisal Report Includes But Is Not Limited To:
- Interior and exterior photos of the subject property in order to determine overall condition and upgrades made.
- A professional sketch of your home showing the layout of the bedroom(s), bathroom(s) and livable area.
- A minimum of three recent comparable sales from the local area and an exterior photo of each comparable sale used in the report.
- A location map showing the your property in reference to the comparable sales used in the report.
- And of course, the subject’s appraised value and the appraiser’s state license or certification.
We Complete Appraisals For:
- Real Estate Owners or Buyers: A Certified Appraisal can be a powerful tool for Divorce, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Insurance reduction, Tax Assessment reduction and for-sale-by-owners. Give yourself peace of mind that your largest investment — your Bal Harbour real estate — is really worth what you think it is by obtaining a certified appraisal.
- Mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and originators: We are experts in providing mortgage appraisals. We perform full residential appraisals on Fannie Mae forms for single family, Multi Family, Condos, etc. We also provide appraisals for foreclosure and REO purposes.
- Attorneys: We are experts in providing appraisals for Divorce, Bankruptcy and Estate purposes.
- REALTORS® and real estate agents: We offer pre-listing appraisal services in Bal Harbour , as well as a full range of appraisal services to support your clients’ home buying or home selling needs.