Joseph Castaneda has been appraising in Miami since 2000. We are experts in all cities and neighborhoods within Miami-Dade County. We create accurate appraisal reports based on our experience along with local tax and Multiple Listing Service (MLS) records. If your needs include a professional, fast and accurate real estate appraisal your have come to the right place. Most appointments can be scheduled within one business day of submitting your request and completed within two business days from site visit. A Certified Residential or Commercial Appraiser from your local area performs all of our appraisals.
Desktop Appraisals Average $275
Replacement Cost Appraisals Average $375
Full Appraisals Average $375
Getting Your Appraisal Is EASY As 1-2-3
Step 1: Call 305-792-7778 or fill out the Free Quote Request to get your cost & turn time.
Step 2: Schedule your appointment (Usually the same or next day).
Step 3: Get your appraisal by email (Usually the next business day after inspection).
Every Full Appraisal Report Includes But Is Not Limited To:
- Interior and exterior photos of the subject property in order to determine overall condition and upgrades made.
- A minimum of three recent comparable sales from the local area and an exterior photo of each comparable sale used in the report.
- A location map showing the your property in reference to the comparable sales used in the report.
- And of course, the subject’s appraised value and the appraiser’s state license or certification.
We Complete Appraisals For:
- Real Estate Owners or Buyers: A Certified Appraisal can be a powerful tool for selling your home, Divorce, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Insurance reduction and Tax Assessment reduction. Give yourself peace of mind that your largest investment — your Miami real estate — is really worth what you think it is by obtaining a certified appraisal.
- Mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and originators: We are experts in providing mortgage appraisals on real estate in the Miami area. We perform full residential appraisals on Fannie Mae forms for single family, Multi Family, Condos, etc. We also provide appraisals for foreclosure and REO purposes.
- Attorneys: We are experts in providing appraisals for Divorce, Bankruptcy and Estate purposes.
- REALTORS® and real estate agents: We offer pre-listing appraisal services in Miami – Dade County, as well as a full range of appraisal services to support your clients’ home buying or home selling needs.
List Of Neighborhoods In Miami We Proudly Serve:
Allapattah, Bay Point, Bayside, Belle Meade, Biscayne Island, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bryan Park, Buena Vista, Coconut Grove, Coral Gate, Coral Way, Design District, Dodge Island, Downtown Edgewater, Flagami, Golden Pines, Grapeland Heights, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Little Havana, Little River, Lummus Park, Midtown, MiMo District, Morningside, Omni, Overtown, Park West, Riverside, San Marco Island, Shenandoah, Shorecrest, Silver Bluff, Spring Garden, The Roads, Upper Eastside, Venetian Islands, Virginia Key, Watson Island, West Flagler, Wynwood